Pages

Monday, February 13, 2006

rehearsal




So, I have been shooting this play being put up and the process has been very interesting. It is so much more work than I ever imagined. So much time, so much dedication. The director works 4 hours a night and on weekends to mold this script into something. It takes a lot of time and it has made me think about my own creative process. Do I work 4 hours a day on one project, do I stay the course even when my enthusiasm fails. The actors have to show up for rehearsal. When there is no one watching me, do I show up? Do I make myself go through the motions even when I don't feel like it. I know I should. I would see the results. It is just like the gym. Pump a little iron everyday and you will see results. I should pump some metaphoric iron...

No comments: