Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Ragdale



I am back at Ragdale again for one week, which already feels way too short. As I get older, I realize I am less eager to leave home, but when I travel I always want to stay longer, to really dig in and get into the rhythms of wherever I am.

But it is always so fun to be here and I am with a really lively group of residents. My own project about the Ragdale house is interesting in that I am confined to a certain space, and even when I feel I can't get another shot in a room, I try to push further and find some small thing I have overlooked. In truth, the Ragdale house is so beautiful and full of such interesting objects that it is almost hard to find a new way to approach them. My challenge is to get the emotional feel of the house too.

No comments: